Keep Plymouth Township Moving Forward
Supervisor Heise will not take us back to the failed ‘good ‘ol boy’ way of doing things at Township Hall. Being Township Supervisor is not Kurt’s retirement plan, and it’s certainly not an entitlement - he’s working for you every day to make our community safer, stronger, and working smarter. The next four years are a chance for Plymouth Township to build on its successes - and Focus on the Future!
Here’s just some of Supervisor Heise’s 2024 Focus on the Future:
- Paying off our long-term debts and obligations
- Ensure the best police and fire service — no defunding!
- Develop all parcels along Five Mile between Napier and Beck
- Continue opposition to Salem sewer project
- More shared services with Plymouth City and other neighbors
- Comprehensive 10-year road plan - working with Wayne County
- Sidewalk construction and replacement program
- Improved connectivity and safer access between township and city
- Community-wide Strategic Plan in 2025
- Develop new Lake Pointe Fire Station
- Work with state on "Hydrogen Hub" designation